RAML Popular API Code

Hi,
Can someone share the RAML Popular API Code along with resourceTypes, Traits for reference?

Regards
Shiv.

Hi @sivam1, what do you mean by “RAML Popular API” code?

Hi Christian,
I could see a list of popular APIs as part of https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/apiplatform/popular/#/portals. I am just wondering if we could get the source code for those along with traits/resourceTypes.

Regards
Sivam1

sivam1, You can go to any API portal and than in ‘API reference’ tab at the bottom you can see ‘RAML URL’.

I also have few related questions, maybe someone affiliated with Mulesoft can answer them:
Is this RAML files official or not?
Does Mulesoft employees create them or they were published by API owners?
How frequently they updated?

Hi Ivan,
I get only one RAML file but not the included files like resourceTypes.raml, schemas, traits …etc. I see one more changes with these APIs, Resource names are in Camel case, where as in Tutorual-100/200 are with lower case. Are these valid in RAML 1.0?

Hi Ivan,

Is this RAML files official or not?
They are not official, but they are result of our best effort to capture this APIs in RAML. Notebooks are used to represent examples of using this RAML files as well as a minimal tests for APIs

Does Mulesoft employees create them or they were published by API owners?
Most of them are created by Mulesoft contractors

How frequently they updated?
They are updated automatically when git repositories at this organisation changes https://github.com/raml-apis

This git repositories are updated when somebody files a bug on API definition and we fix it. Also from time to time we perform regression testing basing on our notebooks for this APIs (this is definitely not enough) and we are working on next generation of tests for them now.

Regards,
Pavel

Hi sivam1

Are these valid in RAML 1.0?
Raml 1.0 is not released still, but we have automated tests which validate this files against RAML 0.8 Parser

Regards,
Pavel

Thanks Pavel.
Appreciated.

Regards
Sivam1