Raml-jaxrs-maven-plugin, raml-jaxrs-codegen and !include schemas

Hi,

I hope this is the right category. I am using raml-jaxrs-codegen to generate code from a RAML spec I have written. My spec has schema section which !includes schema files located in the same directory as the raml file from which I am generating code. I keep getting Include cannot be resolved error messages from the generator and I don’t see why. I have ${basedir}/src/main/resources/raml set in my pom.xml. This directory contains all the RAML files and related schemas.

Any help will be appreciated.

On what platform/os are you doing this?

I’m having the same problem.
I can not use the include with a local file in current folder, remote file only.

Yes I’m having an issue with the generator also

$mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.2.3 (33f8c3e1027c3ddde99d3cdebad2656a31e8fdf4; 2014-08-11T16:58:10-04:00)
Maven home: c:\apache-maven-3.2.3
Java version: 1.7.0_60, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_60\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: “windows 7”, version: “6.1”, arch: “x86”, family: “windows”

Is there a place I can download the raml-jaxrs-maven-plugin:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT ?
Not able to generate code from raml. Even the eclipse raml plugin returns queitly, did I miss some config after installing plug-in ? Please suggest.

Hi all,
Just a short message to let you know that raml-jaxrs-codegen project has been merged with jax-rs to raml being both part of a bigger and complete project: RAML for JAX-RS.

I would like to invite you to try it. Due to it is not just a merge, but it also includes new features and bug fixing, I think that some of the problems you are having should already be fixed.

In case you try it and find these or new issues, you can open a GitHub issue on the same repository, or a JIRA ticket.
When doing it, remember that it would be helpful if you include the RAML you are working with, or the JAVA Classes you are trying to document.

Looking forward to see you there.
Regards.