Cannot get API Console to load a file

I have downloaded the console and wrote a very small test raml file. If I copy the file content into the second edit box of the console, it works fine, but entering the file in the first edit box in this way “file:///c:/temp/raml/test.raml” I get an error:
“cannot fetch file:///c:/temp/raml/test.raml (while reading file:///c:/temp/raml/test.raml unknown protocol file:)”.
I also get this error when hosting the raml file on a server. Here’s the simple RAML definition:

#%RAML 0.8
title: Test
version: 1.0
/test:
description: Just a test
get:
description: Do the test

Can someone point me to a direction to solve this problem? Thanks!

Hi Forester,
I believe the given text was validated in API portal as ‘get’ should indented to /test.
YOu can test in studio by doing copy and paste the api content into an api.raml under src/main/api and generate flows out of it.

Hi sivam1,
Thanks for your reply but I’m not sure what you are trying to say to me. The problem is that I cannot load any raml file via URL into the console. It doesn’t matter which raml file. Pasting a raml definition into the second edit box works, but entering a URL into the first box ends up with this error: “cannot fetch file:///c:/temp/raml/test.raml (while reading file:///c:/temp/raml/test.raml unknown protocol file:)”.

Yes, I see no option to use URL loading from studio. I tried even APIAutoDiscovery global connector, but no luck.

Regards
Siva.