Alternative API Console CSS/HTML

I was wondering if there are any alternative interfaces for the API Console. It works great now - I just wanted to see if there were any other options for the actual HTML and CSS that API Console generates. Many thanks!

Did you have a look at the open source API Console on Github to see if you are able to change the layout?

Thanks for the reply - I did. It seems that it could be changed in the app.js and respective CSS files. I was just wondering if anyone had done this yet or if there were any examples out there.

I haven’t personally, but I guess there are some more changes you might need to do in the respective angular files. There are some HTML hidden in them.

Did you try alternatives like php-raml2html?

This is actually exactly what I was looking for! Had no idea! Are there any others out there that I could be missing? Thanks so much!

Now that I know what I’m looking for, I’m seeing a lot more of these. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Fantastic - also have a look on our project site http://raml.org/projects/projects. Maybe you will find more :wink: